Sunset Community Centre Administration Information
- Registration is first-come first served.
- Some programs fill up fast! Don’t delay! Programs may also be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- Cheques are made payable to “City of Vancouver.” NSF cheques will be charged $35.
- Please verify on your receipt: course date, times, prices and locations.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
Centre (Association) Program Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All refunds and transfers will be pro-rated with an administration fee of $5 applied to each person and program. You will be refunded for the remainder of class, with a $5 administration fee.
- Refunds and transfers for regular programs must be requested 48 hours prior to start of the scheduled second class. No refunds or transfers after the scheduled 2nd class. No refunds or transfers if you register after the 2nd class.
- Refund requests for specialty programs (day camps, cooking classes, luncheons, personal training, special events, and workshops) must be submitted 7 days prior to the 1st scheduled class.
- Birthday Party refund or transfer requests must be made 14 days prior to party.
- Cash refunds will be returned by cheque. Refunds on debit or credit card will be refunded back on the same card. All refund requests can also be refunded back on customer’s account for credit.
- Full refunds will be issued for any program cancelled by the Centre.
The Sunset Community Association’s Subsidy Policy provides low-income community members with access to basic recreation programs and services at Sunset Community Centre at a reduced cost. For more information, inquire at the front desk.
Vancouver Park Board Ice Skating Lesson Refund and Cancellation Policy
Full refund will be given if cancellation notice is received five or more working days before the start of the program. If cancellation notice is received one to four working days before the start of the program, participant can either transfer to a future lesson set, if available, or refund amount will be the activity fee minus the cost of one class. If cancellation notice is received after the first program date (class/lesson), and five or more working days before the second program date (class/lesson), refund amount will be the activity fee minus the cost of one class. If cancellation notice is received less than four working days before the start of the second program date (class/lesson), refund amount will be the activity fee minus the cost of two classes. No refunds are issued for requests received after the second date of the program.
Fees for one or two-day programs (private lessons) are non-refundable
PARK BOARD GST/PST #R121361042
PLEASE NOTE: Register ONLY in the recommended level and age group indicated on your most recent report card or on your on-ice assessments. Students will not be transferred and will be asked to withdraw from the program if they are not registered in the appropriate level.