Please Note: Special meeting tonight postponed to tomorrow night Thursday February 9 at 6pm.

As you may be aware, Environment Canada has issued a winter storm warning that identifies a risk of freezing rain for this evening. Out of an abundance of caution for public safety, and in response to feedback received from a number of CCA representatives, the decision has been made to cancel tonight’s Special Park Board meeting that was scheduled to commence at 6pm.

The weather forecast indicates warming temperatures for Thursday, so we will be proceeding with the Special meeting tomorrow night at 6pm, at SFU’s Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue. The meeting will start with a staff presentation followed by hearing from registered speakers.

The Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) latest agreement will be open for public feedback on February 8, 2017.

Mark your calendar and come and have your say.

On February 8, 2017 (and Feb 9/17 if required) –  The public and Community Centre Associations (CCA) are invited to speak to the Commissioners about the new proposed JOA before it is voted on.  This is the opportunity for CCAs to publicly provide feedback to the Commissioners for consideration.  Meeting details and the process for registering to speak will be communicated separately.

Meeting to take place at the Morris J Wock Centre for Dialogue 580 West Hastings St Vancouver.

Full Info here about the JOA at